Interested in working for us?
Based in bright, modern offices just steps away from the beach we're a passionate team of skiers, snowboarders and cyclists.
We’re one of the UK’s leading specialist tour operators and run two successful (and growing!) travel brands: Ski Safari and Freedom Treks.
Ski Safari specialises in tailor-made ski holidays to North America, Japan, Scandinavia and Europe and Freedom Treks offers cycling holidays across Europe.
We offer a fun and rewarding working environment, competitive salaries, annual bonus and additional benefits.
We are always interested to hear from like-minded travel professionals who can genuinely bring something to our company.
PLEASE NOTE - we do not employ overseas resort staff, all of our positions are in our UK office.
Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Executive who's also a dab hand at web design (or alternatively a Web Designer who’s experienced in digital marketing) to join our small, fun and energetic team.
You'll need to be a confident communicator with bags of creative talent and digital marketing skills, and have a passion for travel and winter/outdoor sports.
- Assist with and manage digital marketing campaigns: copy writing, design, optimisation and reporting
- Implement email marketing campaigns: copy writing, design, build and dispatch
- Create optimised website designs, banners and MPU’s to improve usability and conversion
- Assist with the management of the web dev. agency for back-end developments
- Design, manage and update our websites and blogs on a daily basis
- Manage social media to increase social share
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum three years in a similar role
- HTML and CSS
- Experience working closely with server-side developers
- Excellent SEO copywriting/blogging skills
- Adobe Creative Suite, FTP sites and custom-built CMS
- Experience working with an Email Service Provider/Platform
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A skier/snowboarder/cyclist
- Experience working for a tour operator
- Able to design and produce print-ready artwork for offline marketing collateral
- An understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEO, PPC, key words and link building)
- Experience designing e-commerce and mobile sites
- An enthusiastic, professional and fun team player
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter, comfortable working on multiple projects
- First class attention to detail
- Positive thinker with a can-do attitude
Salary dependent on experience.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10 May 2013.
No agencies, thank you.