Ultimate BC Ski Safari
With so many fantastic resorts, it can be tricky to choose just one, so our Ultimate BC Ski Safari lets you combine any of our 12 BC options, staying as long as you like in each.
Leave the UK and fly to Kelowna. Pick up your hire car – it is a 1.5 hour drive to Apex.
You will ski for 3 days in Apex. This is a hidden gem of resorts and definitely worth including this off the beaten track resort – incredible terrain and snow record. After skiing on day 4 you will drive 4 hours to Nelson.
You will ski for 3 days in Whitewater. Whitewater is another off the beaten track hidden gem – massive vertical and a go anywhere adult playground. After skiing on day 7 you will drive 1 hour to Red Mountain Resort.
Every holiday is tailor-made, just for you.
To give you the most choice and best value, we create every holiday from scratch. This means that the quotation you receive is unique, based on your preferred departure dates, group size and holiday preferences.
We save you time and get the most for your money.
We sift through the prices and promotions for every airline, hotel and resort, exploring all options. We don’t publish all our prices online. Instead, we give personal quotations within 24 hours of receiving your request.
21 nights from £2439pp
- 3 nights at the 3* Apex Mountain Inn
- 3 nights at the 3*+ Prestige Lakeside Resort in Nelson
- 3 nights at the 3*+ Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland
- 3 nights at the 3* Fernie Slopeside Lodge
- 2 nights at the 3*+ Upper Village Condos in Panorama
- 3 nights at the 3*+ Glacier Mountaineer Lodge in Kicking Horse
- 3 nights at the 3* Sandman Inn in Revelstoke
- Return flights and car hire
All prices are subject to availability and include scheduled flights and transfers or car hire.