Bergen City Add-On
Must see attractions include:
- Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf - A collection of 62 colourful wooden buildings lining the harbourside. They're all in use today - shops, offices, arts & crafts and restaurants.
- Fish Market - One of Norway's most visited outdoor markets in the heart of the city's harbour.
- Fløibanen funicular - A 8 minute funicular railway journey to the summit of Mount Fløyen. Spectacular views of the city and fjords surrounding Bergen.
- Troldhaugen - Home of the Norwegian composer Edvard Grieg and his wife Nina. He wrote many of his best known work at Troldhaugen.
- Bergen's Art Museums - 4 museums surrounding Lille Lungegård lake in the centre of the city. Covering art from the Renaissance to the contemporary era.
- The Gingerbread City - Every December a miniature Bergen is created entirely from gingerbread. The local community gets involved with schools across the county contributing.
Every holiday is tailor-made, just for you.
To give you the most choice and best value, we create every holiday from scratch. This means that the quotation you receive is unique, based on your preferred departure dates, group size and holiday preferences.
We save you time and get the most for your money.
We sift through the prices and promotions for every airline, hotel and resort, exploring all options. We don’t publish all our prices online. Instead, we give personal quotations within 24 hours of receiving your request.