Stockholm City Add-On
- The Drottningholm Palace - UNESCO World Heritage Site and private residence of the Swedish Royal Family.
- Gamla Stan - The city's oldest quarter retaining the original medieval layout and located on the small islands that made up the earliest settlements.
- National Museum of Fine Arts - Sweden's National Gallery on the Blasieholmen peninsula housing Sweden's largest collection of art.
- The Vasa Museum - The most visited museum in Scandinavia with an almost completely intact 17th century warship. Located on the island of Djurgården.
- Skogskyrkogården - A beautiful cemetery south of the city and easily accessed by the metro. Set in woodland and recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Birka - Located on the island of Björkö west of Stockholm centre and regarded as the oldest Swedish town. It was an important Viking trading centre and is recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Every holiday is tailor-made, just for you.
To give you the most choice and best value, we create every holiday from scratch. This means that the quotation you receive is unique, based on your preferred departure dates, group size and holiday preferences.
We save you time and get the most for your money.
We sift through the prices and promotions for every airline, hotel and resort, exploring all options. We don’t publish all our prices online. Instead, we give personal quotations within 24 hours of receiving your request.