Montreal City Add-On
- To get started we advise going to the tourist office on Rue Metcalfe, across the road from Dorchester Square. It's just around the corner from the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth. We recommend taking a city tour.
- The Montreal museum pass is valid for 3 consecutive days and gives you entry into 30 museums and unlimited public transport - it costs $45 and is a great way to explore the city.
- The food market at Atwater on Ave Atwater is a feast for the eyes - go and sample all the local produce...don't eat before you go!
- Explore the interconnecting underground shopping malls. From the Fairmont Elizabeth, you can simply get an escalator down.
- Rue St Catherine is the main overground shopping street, and worth a visit.
- A visit to the Chinese and Latin quarters is recommended - they're great places to wander around, eat and browse.
- The Basilique Notre Dame on Rue Notre Dame is well worth a visit - it's an impressive cathedral.
- If you like sushi, a great restaurant to try is the Odaki - 3977 Boulevard St-Laurent - 514 282 1268 - good quality sushi at great prices.
Every holiday is tailor-made, just for you.
To give you the most choice and best value, we create every holiday from scratch. This means that the quotation you receive is unique, based on your preferred departure dates, group size and holiday preferences.
We save you time and get the most for your money.
We sift through the prices and promotions for every airline, hotel and resort, exploring all options. We don’t publish all our prices online. Instead, we give personal quotations within 24 hours of receiving your request.