Boston City Add-On
- Ice Skating on Frog Pond
- Shopping in the Newbury Street, Prudential Centre or Copley Place
- Walk the 'Freedom Trail'
- Trolley Tours sightseeing tours
- Quincy Market – a great place to have lunch with a huge variety of stalls from around the World. It is also another place to shop with stores like Gap and Abercrombie and Fitch.
- Aquarium - this is 100yds from Quincy Market on the waterfront and a must for any family.
- Imax Theatre - next to the Aquarium
- Bay Cruises - these depart next to the Aquarium
- See a Boston Red Sox baseball game or New England Patriots American football game.
- Visit a museum
Every holiday is tailor-made, just for you.
To give you the most choice and best value, we create every holiday from scratch. This means that the quotation you receive is unique, based on your preferred departure dates, group size and holiday preferences.
We save you time and get the most for your money.
We sift through the prices and promotions for every airline, hotel and resort, exploring all options. We don’t publish all our prices online. Instead, we give personal quotations within 24 hours of receiving your request.