A multi-adventure ski journey
We pioneered the ‘ski safari’ concept more than two decades ago , giving you the option to discover more of the country you’re skiing in. While you can enjoy the freedom of more skiing, more sightseeing and more adventure, we take care of all the planning, booking and logistics.
Unique to Ski Safari, our multi-resort holidays often include several ski areas, along with cities and national parks. From self-drive road-trips to family rail journeys, we offer worldwide ski safaris for all tastes and budgets.
Six features of a ski safari
- Ski up to eight mountains and sleep in two or more resorts
- Experience cities and national parks, travelling by car, train or transfer
- Discover ‘off the beaten track’ ski resorts that you wouldn’t normally visit
- Head to where the snow is best and enjoy an unbeatable variety of terrain
- Experience several mountain towns, each with a different atmosphere
- Enjoy the freedom of independent travel, with all the planning taken care of by us
Tailor-made and tested by us
Each ski safari has been designed and tested by members of our team who have lived or travelled extensively in that country - our Utah & Las Vegas Ski Safari was created by our USA Product Manager James, who followed this self-drive route after his ski season in Utah. With so much to see, James has experienced this ski safari twice, and he’d love to do it a third time.
Completely customisable, you can choose any combination of resorts (within geographical limits) and any length of stay for your ski safari. We’ll book everything in advance - including flights, car hire, accommodation and ski extras - and create a personal Ski Safari Travel Pack with everything you need, from maps and driving instructions to hotel vouchers and rail tickets.