Ski Safaris - Multi Resort Adventures
Over a decade ago we pioneered the ‘Ski Safari’ concept, an all encompassing trip that includes skiing multiple resorts, experiencing great cities and exploring breathtaking national parks. We provide Ski Safaris in Canada, USA, Switzerland, Japan, Sweden and Norway and these can be phenomenal value for money, costing as little as £75 more than a one resort holiday.
- The average ski safari is 12 to 14 nights; you can split your stay between 2 to 4 resorts and ski up to 7 or 8 great mountains.
- You can experience iconic “off the beaten track” resorts such as Fernie, Kicking Horse, Revelstoke, Steamboat, Mammoth, Mount Bachelor, Jackson Hole and Snowbird.
- Head to where the snow is best, enjoy an unbeatable variety of terrain to suit all levels.
- Experience several great mountain towns each offering a hive of activities.
- Explore the ocean roads, coastal towns, national parks, deserts and cities before or after a great skiing holiday.
Our Ski Safaris are tailor-made to your particular requirements, any combination of resorts (within geographical limits), any accommodation and any length of stay at each resort. On a Ski Safari your flights, car hire, accommodation and ski extras are all booked for you before you leave. We provide you with our Ski Safari Travel Pack that includes maps, outline driving instructions, details of your accommodation and ski extras vouchers – and then you are off on your own, private skiing adventure!
Our most popular Ski Safaris are listed on the left.
Twin centre ski adventures - we also have a range of "car free" Ski Safaris - no car hire required! Get in touch with us to find out more.