Win a Ski Holiday for Two to Niseko, Japan
Flights, transfers, accommodation, lift pass and rentals all included
Discover powder like nowhere else on earth with an incredible ski holiday for two to Niseko, Japan worth £8,500. Flights, transfers, accommodation, lift pass and rentals all included.
We've teamed up with Finnair and Ki Niseko to offer a fantastic 7 night ski holiday to Niseko for two this winter, with flights, transfers, accommodation, lift passes and rentals all included.
Fly from London or Manchester to Sapporo with the new Thursday and Sunday Finnair flight via Helsinki (the fastest way to reach Hokkaido from the UK) and then catch a 2 hour transfer to spend 7 nights at the ski-in ski-out 4*+ Ki Niseko.
Your 6 day lift pass and 6 days of ski/snowboard rentals from YamaSport will give you ample time to explore Niseko's four interlinked ski areas. For powder, it doesn't get much better - 14 metres of snow falls each year on the ungroomed bowls and world-class tree runs.
It's hard to beat the 4*+ Ki Niseko for location, true ski-in ski-out next to the Hirafu Gondola. Unwind in the indoor and outdoor onsen after a long day on the slopes, and for an extra special experience you can book the private onsen to bathe together. A daily buffet breakfast is included at the main restaurant, An Dining, and we can also recommend the Signature and Premium Menus there in the evening for high-end modern Japanese cuisine.
You're a short walk from Hirafu's bustling bars and restaurants, with everything from authentic izakayas (Japanese pubs) to gourmet restaurants and pizzerias. The free Hirafu shuttle bus also regularly stops by for eating or drinking further afield - or when the snow's really coming down!
How to Enter
The prize is for two adults travelling in winter 2019/20 and includes:
- Return economy flights for two adults with Finnair from London or Manchester to Sapporo via Helsinki, departing Thursday or Sunday
- Return shared transfers for two adults from Sapporo to Niseko
- 7 nights at the 4*+ Ki Niseko including daily breakfast for two adults in a 1 bedroom suite
- 6 day lift passes for two adults
- 6 days ski/snowboard rentals for two adults from YamaSport
If you'd like to extend your stay or add activities like cat-skiing or a trip to a nearby resort, we can arrange that at an additional cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Promoter’s Details: Ski Safari Limited (trading as Ski Safari or Freedom Treks), 8th Floor Becket House, 36 Old Jewry, London, EC2R 8DD, registered in England under company number 3196000.
- This competition is open to UK residents only. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- How to enter: visit https://www.skisafari.com/ski-safari-moment-photo-competition#how-to-enter.
- The competition is open from 24 October 2019 to 29 November 2019 inclusive.
- Late entries will not be considered. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- The holiday must be taken in the 2019/20 season and by 26 March 2020
- The prize must be booked at least one month in advance.
- Blackout dates apply and may include peak times (bank/local holidays, Christmas and New Year and February half term).
- The holiday prize is subject to availability and demand at all other periods.
- The holiday prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize.
- Travel insurance is the responsibility of the prize winner and is recommended.
- Any activities included are at the prize winners’ risk.
- Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed will be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier and the Promoter. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The winner will be notified by email by 06 December 2019 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.