Zurich City Add-On
- Christmas Markets – one of the main attractions to Zurich are the fantastic markets from November to December: Wlenachtsdorf (one of the largest), Christkindllmarkt at Zurich Main Station (one of the largest indoor markets in Europe), Nlederdof (Zurich’s oldest and most romantic – located in the Old Town) and Winterthur (100 chalets try to outshine each other with festive decorations) to name just a few!
- Bahnofstrasse – the Bahnhofstrasse is one of the most beautiful shopping streets in Europe, filled with fashion, art and Swiss specialities.
- Old Town – one of Europe's most well preserved, featuring medieval houses along its countless winding and narrow lanes.
- Grossmunster – one of Zurich's most famous landmarks. The accessible Karlstrum tower offers extraordinary views over the Old Town, the Limmat River and the lake.
- National Museum Zurich – this spectacular building is next to the main station and reminiscent of a fairytale castle. It houses the country's largest cultural and historical collection.
- FIFA World Football Museum – along with the original World Cup trophy, the museum illustrates how the game stirs emotions on a daily basis in an interactive exhibition.
- Zurich-West – formerly an industrial area that has been transformed into a hip district, with design stores, contemporary art galleries, restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- Zurich Opera House – although it seats over 1,100 spectators, the ZOH is one of the smallest international opera houses.
Every holiday is tailor-made, just for you.
To give you the most choice and best value, we create every holiday from scratch. This means that the quotation you receive is unique, based on your preferred departure dates, group size and holiday preferences.
We save you time and get the most for your money.
We sift through the prices and promotions for every airline, hotel and resort, exploring all options. We don’t publish all our prices online. Instead, we give personal quotations within 24 hours of receiving your request.